Terms & Conditions
By entering this prize draw, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- The prize draw opens for entries on the 13th November 2017 at 00:00am. The closing date for entries is 31st December 2017 at 23:59pm.
- This promotion is only open to residents of Great Britain (UK Mainland and Northern Ireland) who are aged 18 or over, except employees of Nisa Local and Mondelez or members, families, agents or anyone associated with this promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- Only one entry per person.
- Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties will be disqualified. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- To enter this Nisa Local promotion customers will need to visit http://www.nisalocally.co.uk/christmas-colouring and upload a picture or scanned image of the 2017 Nisa colouring page, the blank version of which can either be downloaded from the Nisa locally website (www.nisalocally.co.uk) or collected in-store. Alternatively, promotion customers can enter by posting their completed colouring page to Marketing Team, Nisa Retail Limited, Waldo Way, Normanby Enterprise Park, Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire, DN15 9GE. Entrants will be required to pay for postage.
- Inappropriate entries will be immediately disqualified.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise
The competition entrant must specify which of the two age categories they are submitting their entry into:
- The winner will be notified within 14 days of the closing date. The winner must confirm whether he or she wishes to claim the prize within 14 days of receiving notification. If the winner fails to do so, the winner shall forfeit their prize and the Promoter may offer the prize to another entrant.
- Incomplete entries or those not submitted in accordance with the entry instructions are invalid and will not be entered in the draw.
- The Promoters cannot be held responsible for a breakdown in communication systems or networks that may result in an entry not being registered.
- There will be five winners chosen from online entries, and five winners chosen at random from postal entries. The ten winners will each receive a family ticket to Cadbury World. The family ticket is redeemable for two adults aged 16 and over and two children aged 15 and under.
- Tickets are valid for use until December 2018 and must be booked in advance by calling 0844 880 7667. Calls cost 7p per minute plus the individual's telephone company’s network access charge. Travel is not included.
- No alternative prizes are available except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the promoter reserves the right to provide similar prize of equal or greater value.
- All prizes are subject to availability.
- The winner should allow 28 working days for delivery of the prize from receipt of notification that he/she is a winner.
- Prize Winners may be required to take part in publicity.
- By participating in this promotion, participants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, amend or temporarily suspend the promotion in its absolute discretion, provided that it shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
- The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in participating in this promotion.
The Promoter: Nisa Retail Limited, Waldo Way, Normanby Enterprise Park, Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire, DN15 9GE.