Terms & Conditions
By entering this prize draw, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- The charity nomination process opens for entries on the 5th February at 00:00am. The closing date for nominations is 11th February at 11:59pm. We will announce the 3 charities randomly selected from the nominations to feature in a poll on 12th February at 12:30pm, voting closes 19th February at 12:00pm and the winning order will be announced at once the competition is closed.
- This promotion is only open to residents of Great Britain (UK Mainland and Northern Ireland) who are aged 18 or over, except employees of MADL & Nisa or members, families, agents or anyone associated with this promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties will be disqualified. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- To enter this MADL promotion:
- Customers will need to visit www.twitter.com/MADLcharitythen ‘Retweet’ and ‘comment’ on MADL’s Twitter nominations post with their suggested charity.
- Three charities will then be chosen at random to be entered into the poll.
- The order of the charities will be determined via a poll on Twitter, In the case of a draw, the poll will be extended.
- You can nominate more than one charity.
- All nominated charities must be registered charities with official charity numbers.
- The winners will be notified within 7 days of the closing date. Each winner must confirm whether he or she wishes to claim the prize within 14 days of receiving notification. If the winner fails to do so, the winner shall forfeit their prize and the Promoter may offer the prize to another entrant.
- Entry to this competition is via the MADL Twitter page and no written or faxed entries will be accepted.
- Incomplete entries or those not submitted in accordance with the entry instructions are invalid and will not be entered in the draw.
- The Promoters cannot be held responsible for a breakdown in communication systems or networks that may result in an entry not being registered.
- The charity with the most votes will receive a £150 donation, the charity with the second highest amount of votes will receive a £100 donation and the remaining charity will receive a £50 donation.
- No alternative prizes are available except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the promoter reserves the right to provide similar prize of equal or greater value.
- All prizes are subject to availability.
- Each winner should allow 28 working days for delivery of the donation from receipt of notification that he/she is a winner.
- Prize winners may be required to take part in publicity.
- By participating in this promotion, participants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, amend or temporarily suspend the promotion in its absolute discretion, provided that it shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
- The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in participating in this promotion
- The winner’s details will be deleted after 6 months, so that we can ensure the donation has been received.
- Winner’s details may be shared with third parties, in order for the prize to be delivered..
- The Promoter: Nisa Retail Limited, Waldo Way, Normanby Enterprise Park, Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire, DN15 9GE.
This competition closes on February 19th, 2019