Mother's Day is the perfect opportunity to treat mum like a queen - that's why we're giving you the chance to win an AMAZING afternoon tea for two (worth £150)!
Make sure you're following us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to find out how to enter, or visit your local participating Nisa store and keep an eye out for Mother's Day competition details in-store.
Terms & Conditions
By submitting your details you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
By entering this prize draw, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- The prize draw opens for entries on the 6th March 2016. The closing date for entries is 26th March at 23:59pm.
- This promotion is only open to residents of Great Britain (UK Mainland and Northern Ireland) who are aged 18 or over, except employees of Nisa Local or members, families, agents or anyone associated with this promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- Only one entry per person.
- Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties will be disqualified. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- How to Enter:
- On Facebook: The entrant must ‘like’ and ‘comment’ on Nisa Local’s (or Loco's) Facebook post with who they would like to take with them for afternoon tea and why with the hashtag #HerMajestea.
- On Twitter: The entrant must tweet Nisa Local’s Twitter account (@nisalocally) with the reason why their mum (or they) deserve to win afternoon tea using the hashtag #HerMajestea OR they can tweet @nisalocally with a photo using Nisa’s Mother’s Day cutout (available in selected Nisa stores) and the hashtag #HerMajestea.
- On Instagram: The entrant must upload a picture of themselves with the hashtag #HerMajestea using Nisa’s Mother’s Day cutout (available in selected Nisa stores).
- The winner will be notified within 7 days of the closing date. The winner must confirm whether he or she wishes to claim the prize within 14 days of receiving notification. If the winner fails to do so, the winner shall forfeit their prize and the Promoter may offer the prize to another entrant.
- Entry to this competition is via Nisa Local’s (or Loco's) Facebook page, Twitter or Instagram only and no written or faxed entries will be accepted.
- Incomplete entries or those not submitted in accordance with the entry instructions are invalid and will not be entered in the draw.
- The Promoters cannot be held responsible for a breakdown in communication systems or networks that may result in an entry not being registered.
- There will be one winner who will receive £150 worth of afternoon tea vouchers, which they can use nationwide.
- Please note the artwork is illustrative.
- No alternative prizes are available except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the promoter reserves the right to provide similar prize of equal or greater value.
- All prizes are subject to availability.
- The winner should allow 28 working days for delivery of the prize from receipt of notification that he/she is a winner.
- Prize Winner may be required to take part in publicity.
- By participating in this promotion, participants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, amend or temporarily suspend the promotion in its absolute discretion, provided that it shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
- The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in participating in this promotion.
The Promoter: Nisa Retail Limited, Waldo Way, Normanby Enterprise Park, Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire, DN15 9GE.
This competition closed on March 26th
This competition is now closed. Thanks for entering!