Bacon, Brie & Cranberry Sarnie: How To Make The Perfect Christmas Leftover Sandwich
Follow this simple, step-by-step recipe to create a cracking holiday lunchtime sarnie. The tantalising combination of bacon, brie and cranberry is guaranteed to take your tastebuds on a festive journey!
- 2 slices bread, per sandwich
- 1 pack Heritage smoky bacon (2 slices per person)
- 1 pack of Heritage brie
- 1 jar cranberry sauce
- Pop your bacon under the grill until it’s cooked to perfection.
- Stick your bread in the toaster then when once ready, smother with cranberry sauce, add your bacon and whack on a generous chunk of brie.
- Bring it together and put the whole lot under the grill again until the brie is just starting to melt.
- Slice and serve.
Still got some brie left over? Why not try this irresistible Brie on Pitta recipe we’ve put together? Or keep the cranberry sauce out and perhaps create some Slow Cooker Meatballs with Cranberry Sauce!
If you’re on the look-out for some more festive foodie inspiration, click here to view all of our Christmas time recipes.