- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 chopped green onion
- 8 slices bacon, partially cooked
- 1 medium jalapeno pepper, diced (optional)
- Pound your chicken breasts until they are about an inch thick.
- Mix together cream cheese and green onions, and spread mixture over one side of the breast. Optionally add some diced jalepeno pepper into the cream cheese as well.
- Roll chicken breast up to conceal cream cheese.
- Wrap partially cooked bacon around the chicken breast, and secure with toothpick.
- Place on the grill for about 30 minutes at 190°C. Make sure the chicken is cooked through, and the bacon slightly crispy, before serving.
- Back To Recipes -