A Quick & Easy Recipe for Perfectly Fluffy Pancakes
Master the basics with this quick and simple pancake recipe for perfect results every time. Make sure your pan is piping hot, you’ll have a pile of pancakes ready in no time. Stack them high and top with your favourite toppings.
- 100g Heritage plain flour
- 2 large Heritage eggs
- 300ml milk
- Pinch of salt
- Dash of Heritage olive oil
- Whisk the flour, eggs, milk and salt in a bowl.
- Heat the oil in a medium-sized frying pan
- Ladle some of your pancake mixture into the centre of the pan, then tilt the pan side to side to cover with your mixture.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes either side until golden.
- Serve with your favourite toppings!
Try our collection of pancake topping recipes that go down a treat with all the family. Be adventurous with maple syrup and crispy bacon, go with a crowd pleaser like nutella and banana or stick with classic lemon and sugar!