- 80ml fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Heritage Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 900g lamb leg steak, diced
- Lemon wedges (to serve)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine the lemon juice with the olive oil, dried oregano and garlic in a bowl and season to taste with sea salt and black pepper.
- Mount the lamb steak pieces onto skewers and place them in the marinade, then in the refrigerator for four hours.
- Preheat your BBQ on medium-high and cook the lamb kebabs for about 4 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking.
- Back To Recipes -