- 2 Heritage Beef Rump Steaks
- A little Heritage Cilantro
- 1 chilli
- 2 tbsp Heritage olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- A little salt and pepper
- ½ small onion
- A little lime
- Mix all ingredients together, apart from the steak, in a bowl, until fully-mixed.
- Pour the mixture into a large zip-top bag, and add the steak. Make sure the steak is fully covered by the flavoured sauce.
- Seal the top of the bag. Pop in the fridge and leave overnight.
- When you’re ready to cook, preheat the grill to the highest temperature
- Remove the steak from the marinade and cook for at least two minutes on both sides (or longer, dependent on how well done you like your steak to be!).
- Let the meat sit for a few minutes before slicing and serving!
- Back To Recipes -