Best Brazilian Steak
- 2 Heritage Beef Rump Steaks
- A little Heritage Cilantro
- 1 chilli
- 2 tbsp Heritage olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- A little salt and pepper
- ½ small onion
- A little lime
- Mix all ingredients together, apart from the steak, in a bowl, until fully-mixed.
- Pour the mixture into a large zip-top bag, and add the steak. Make sure the steak is fully covered by the flavoured sauce.
- Seal the top of the bag. Pop in the fridge and leave overnight.
- When you’re ready to cook, preheat the grill to the highest temperature
- Remove the steak from the marinade and cook for at least two minutes on both sides (or longer, dependent on how well done you like your steak to be!).
- Let the meat sit for a few minutes before slicing and serving!
Sign up for taste testing, news & competitions
Access keys are keyboard shortcuts for the main links used on this website.
How the keys work varies between platforms and browsers. Most browsers support jumping to specific links by typing the keys defined on the web site.
As a rule, on Windows, you can press ALT + an access key.
On a Mac (OS X), you can press Ctrl + alt (option) + an access key, pressing the enter key will follow a link.
|Page||Key||Windows||Mac (OS X)|
|Access Keys||0||Alt + 0||Ctrl + alt (option) + 0|
|Home||1||Alt + 1||Ctrl + alt (option) + 1|
|Stores||2||Alt + 2||Ctrl + alt (option) + 2|
|Offers||3||Alt + 3||Ctrl + alt (option) + 3|
|Heritage Range||4||Alt + 4||Ctrl + alt (option) + 4|
|Competitions||5||Alt + 5||Ctrl + alt (option) + 5|
|Recipes||6||Alt + 6||Ctrl + alt (option) + 6|
|Our Community||7||Alt + 7||Ctrl + alt (option) + 7|
|Our Approach||8||Alt + 8||Ctrl + alt (option) + 8|
|Contact Us||9||Alt + 9||Ctrl + alt (option) + 9|
|Store Locator||E||Alt + E||Ctrl + alt (option) + E|
|Newsletter||R||Alt + R||Ctrl + alt (option) + R|
|Food||O||Alt + O||Ctrl + alt (option) + O|
Press Esc to close this pop up.