How to Cook the Perfect Brazilian Steak
This delicious Brazilian steak is really easy to make. The marinade soaks in overnight to make it juicy and tender, perfect for steak night.
- 2 Heritage Beef Rump Steaks
- A little Heritage Cilantro
- 1 chilli
- 2 tbsp Heritage olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- A little salt and pepper
- ½ small onion
- A little lime
- Mix all ingredients together, apart from the steak, in a bowl, until fully-mixed.
- Pour the mixture into a large zip-top bag, and add the steak. Make sure the steak is fully covered by the flavoured sauce.
- Seal the top of the bag. Pop in the fridge and leave overnight.
- When you’re ready to cook, preheat the grill to the highest temperature
- Remove the steak from the marinade and cook for at least two minutes on both sides (or longer, dependent on how well done you like your steak to be!).
- Let the meat sit for a few minutes before slicing and serving!
Brazilian steak is best served with chips and a lovely bottle of Heritage red wine. Alternatively, perhaps try it sliced in ciabatta with a mixed salad and some chunky salsa for a sandwich with some zing.