- 300g Heritage bourbon creams
- 75g Heritage unsalted butter, melted
- 60g Icing sugar
- 300g Cream cheese
- 250ml Heritage double cream
- Place 200g of the biscuits into a food processor & whizz until you have fine crumbs (or place into a bag a bash with a rolling pin).
- With the mixer running pour the melted butter into the crumbs, the texture will feel like soggy sand!
- Tip the crumb mixture into a loose bottomed cake tin & press down with a spoon or your fingers making sure it comes up the side of the tin a little.
- Place in the fridge for 2 hours until firm.
- Put the other 100g of biscuits into a plastic sandwich bag & bash with a rolling pin, you want a mix of big & small chunks for texture!
- Beat the cream cheese & icing sugar together until smooth then whip the cream to soft peaks.
- Fold the cream into the cheese then add half of the biscuit chunks.
- Remove the biscuit base from the fridge & top with the cheese mixture. Spread it out evenly and sprinkle the rest of the biscuit chunks on top.
- Place the cheesecake back in the fridge for about an hour or until ready to serve then remove from the tin & transfer to a plate.
- Back To Recipes -