- 4 medium Heritage bananas
- 64g caster sugar
- 1 tub Heritage vanilla ice cream (or your favourite flavour - toffee or double chocolate taste ultra delicious with this recipe, too!)
- Caramel treat sauce
- 1 pack flaked almonds (or your favourite nut - hazelnuts, walnuts etc)
- A little water
- Preheat your oven to 180 °C.
- Put the flaked nuts (of your choice) in a bowl along with the sugar and mix thoroughly, until the nuts are fully coated.
- Slice your bananas in half, lengthways, and fill with the sugared nuts. Grill in a foil boat until the banana is beginning to caramelise. (This shouldn’t take very long - keep your eye on it!)
- Pop your bananas on a plate and add a couple of scoops of your chosen Heritage ice cream, then drizzle over the nuts and the caramel sauce. Bon apetit!
- Back To Recipes -