- Chicken breast, chopped into squares
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 2 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 100ml Heritage pineapple juice
- Place the chicken in a shallow, non-metallic dish.
- Mix together all remaining ingredients.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken and toss well to coat all the pieces.
- Cover and leave to marinade for 30 minutes.
- Thread the chicken pieces onto the wooden skewers.
- Place them under a hot grill for 15 minutes, turning frequently, until evenly browned and cooked through.
Top tip: Soak the wooden skewers in water for 20 minutes before using, to prevent them from burning.