As part of National Dessert Month, try making these quick and easy chocolate brownies - they’re extra gooey and delicious!
● 100g Heritage unsalted butter, chopped
● 200g Heritage dark chocolate, chopped
● 4 Heritage free range eggs
● 250g Golden caster sugar
● 100g Heritage plain flour
● 1 tsp Heritage baking powder
● 30g Cocoa powder
● 100g Heritage white or milk chocolate chunks, chopped
● 100g hazelnuts, toasted, roughly chopped
● 100g pecans, toasted, roughly chopped
● 2 handfuls of baby marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/Fan 160°C/Gas mark 4.
- Line a 22cm square brownie tin with greaseproof paper.
- Melt the butter and chocolate together in a microwave or in a bowl set over a pan of simmering water.
- Whisk the eggs and sugar together until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Stir the chocolate mixture into the egg mixture and sift on the flour, baking powder and cocoa until it’s a fudgie batter.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the top is cracked but the middle just set.
- Cool completely, then lift out of the tin and cut.
- Serve with ice cream or strawberries.