Crispy Cola Chicken Wings
Strawberries and cream, bacon and egg, steak and red wine. Some things are just meant to go together.
And as strange as it may sound, in our experience, Cola marinade and chicken wings are also two of these things.
Follow our simple, 3-step recipe to discover a fairly unusual but absolutely delicious way to take your chicken wings - perfect for whipping up for the big game.
- 330ml Cola - one small can (not diet!)
- 180g Heritage brown sugar
- 2 Heritage onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1.2kg chicken wings
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the Cola, brown sugar, soy sauce, onions, and salt and pepper to a casserole dish. Stir until mixed.
- Place the chicken wings into the sauce. Bake for 2 hours.
Who knew it could be so simple to up your game-day snack game!?