Recipes To Make This Easter - How To Make An Easter Freakshake
Celebrate Easter in style this year with our recipe for an Easter Themed Freakshake. A Freakshake is an over the top milkshake, decorated with extravagant toppings and is the picture perfect treat to serve up. It’s so quick and easy to make!
- 250ml Heritage milk
- 3 scoops favourite flavour of Heritage ice cream
- 40ml Heritage double cream
- Heritage whipped cream
- 1 pack coloured sprinkles
- ½ Easter egg (optional)
- 1 donut (optional)
- Whizz milk, double cream and ice cream together in a blender and pour into a tall glass.
- Pop donut on rim of glass, and squirt a dash of whipped cream in the middle. Pop broken bits of Easter egg on that and add a dash of sprinkles.
- Pop in two long straws and enjoy!