How To Make The Perfect Christmas Cocktail - Gin and Tonic With A Festive Twist
This Christmas twist on a classic gin and tonic will go down a treat at any Christmas party. Impress your guests with this quick and easy recipe, perfect for the most wonderful time of the year.
- 25ml your favourite gin
- 20ml Heritage cranberry juice
- 15ml Heritage apple juice
- 100ml tonic water
- A little Heritage sugar (to garnish)
- 1 tsp fresh Heritage lime (optional)
- Lime wedges (to serve, optional)
- Fill a tall glass with ice then pour in all ingredients apart from the lime wedges (if using) and sugar. Stir thoroughly with a long spoon.
- Squeeze a little lime around the rim of the glass (if using), then dust with sugar for a ‘snowy’ effect. Dust a lime slice (if using) with more sugar and pop on the side of the glass.
Top tip: Got any fresh cranberries? Stick them in the glass along with the fruity mix for some fresh berry bursts throughout!
Looking for other cocktail recipes to make your Christmas extra merry? Take a look at our other festive tipples.