- 100g Heritage choc chip loaf cake
- 100g Heritage milk chocolate (melted)
- 200g Heritage white chocolate (melted)
- Icing pen to decorate
- 10 wooden skewers
- Break the loaf cake into a food processor, pour in the melted milk chocolate and whizz to combine.
- When all mixed together, use your hands to roll into about 10 balls.
- Chill for 2 hours until firm.
- Put a skewer into each ball, then spoon the white chocolate over the cake balls until completely covered.
- Chill again until the chocolate has set.
- Before serving, using the icing pens, add a face to each cake pop.
- Back To Recipes -