How To Make The Best Chocolate Iced Coffee
Quick and easy to make, this delicious iced coffee recipe is the perfect sweet treat.
- 60ml hot water
- 2 tbsp Heritage instant coffee
- 1-2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 7 - 10 ice cubes
- 120ml chocolate milk
- 60ml cream
- A little whipped cream
- Some chocolate flakes, to garnish (optional)
- Mix the hot water and instant coffee together until the instant coffee has fully dissolved.
- In a food processor, blend together the sugar, ice cubes, coffee mix, chocolate milk and cream and blend until you’ve formed a thick (delicious!) liquid.
- Pour into your glass until it’s nearly full, then add your whipped cream and chocolate flakes to garnish (if using). Gorgeous!