- 1 pack Heritage spaghetti
- 1 pack fresh meatballs (or a pack of Heritage mince made into balls by adding a beaten egg and rolling)
- A little Heritage Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 jar Dolmio Meatball Sauce Tomato and Basil
- Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Heat a frying pan with a little oil and heat your meatballs for about 10 minutes, until they’re piping hot and cooked through.
- Transfer them to a saucepan with your Dolmio Meatball Sauce, and heat together, bringing to a simmer.
- While that’s cooking, pop your spaghetti into a saucepan of boiling water, and cook until it’s soft - this should take about 5 - 10 minutes.
- Drain the pasta, and mix with the tomato sauce. Pop into a bowl and add some cheese on top.
- Back To Recipes -