- Spring onions, diced
- 3 garlic cloves
- ½ onion, diced
- 1 lime, juice
- Heritage ginger
- 1 chilli, chopped
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 pack Heritage chicken drumsticks
- To make the marinade, combine all ingredients (apart from the chicken) in a food processor and blend until you’ve made a thick puree.
- Transfer your puree/marinade to a bowl and sink your chicken drumsticks into it, turning them in the sauce until they’re fully covered.
- Pop in a bowl, cover with clingfilm and leave overnight in the fridge.
- Grill the chicken on the BBQ (or in your oven) for 10 minutes, turning as it goes to make sure it’s cooked all the way around and throughout. Make sure it’s white through and piping hot before eating!
- Back To Recipes -