Kid-friendly Tuna Pasta Salad
A protein-packed, energy-boosting, super-healthy dish that’s so simple, even the kids will be able to get involved!
Grab these four ingredients from your local Nisa store and get cracking.
- 225g Heritage pasta of your choice
- 1 tin Heritage tuna chunks in sunflower oil
- ½ tin Heritage sweetcorn
- 2 tablespoon Heritage mayonnaise
- Fill a large saucepan to three-quarters full with water and bring to the boil.
- Add the pasta and cook according to packet instructions then carefully drain using a colander.
- Put the pasta back into the saucepan and add the tuna, sweetcorn and mayonnaise.
- Then mix all together and keep in the fridge.
Easy as one, two, three! … (four). Et voila!