How To Make The Best Mars bar Crispy Cakes
Baking doesn’t have to be complicated - our mars bar crispy cakes are really quick and easy to make. With no actual baking required, these little squares of joy only take 15 minutes to make! Why not get the kids involved, this is a great one for them to make!
- 3 Mars bars
- 75g margarine
- 3 tbsp golden syrup
- 1 large bar of Heritage milk chocolate
- 225g rice crispies
- Chop the Mars bars into small chunks
- Melt the margarine, syrup and Mars bars in a saucepan
- Add the rice crispies to a bowl and pour the chocolatey mixture on top. Stir well!
- Press mixture into a baking tray and leave to cool
- Melt the chocolate and pour on top of the lovely crispies
- Again, leave to cool before cutting into bars