- 45g mushrooms, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 55ml Heritage Virgin Olive Oil
- A generous helping of basil, chopped
- A pinch of salt and pepper, to taste
- 25g parmesan cheese
- 1/2 green pepper, diced
- 1/2 red pepper, diced
- 1/2 large onion, diced
- 45g peas
- Bring a large pot of well salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook until tender.
- While pasta is cooking, warm oil in a large frying pan over medium high heat. Add onions and garlic and cook until softened.
- Add things that need a bit more cooking, like mushrooms, next.
- Add peppers and peas, and cook for a few minutes.
- Add cooked hot pasta to the vegetables.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add fresh herbs and parmesan cheese.
- Back To Recipes -