Perfect Peach Punch For Peach Month
August is Peach Month, so celebrate with some peach punch! That almost rhymes, right?
Make this signature summer cocktail even better, and like never before - by making it the Heritage way!
This recipe should serve eight guests - perhaps even fewer, if they’re particularly thirsty (likely, with the hot weather) or can’t get enough of the punch (even more likely, given how tasty this is).
- 750ml bottle Heritage rosé wine
- 150ml peach schnapps
- 1L bottle of Heritage soda water
- 1 Heritage peach, sliced
- 1⁄2 Heritage lemon, sliced
- 1½ Heritage lemons, zest and juiced
- 4 tbsp caster sugar
- Zest and juice
- Over a medium heat, mix together your sugar, lemon zest and 125ml water. Pour this into a jug, or appropriate punch bowl.
- When cool, add the wine, schnapps and lemon juice. Add your remaining fruit, and top up to taste with soda.
Perhaps add some ice cubes to keep it cool on a hot day, and et voila!