- 300g macaroni (or pasta of your choice)
- 50g Heritage butter
- 50g plain flour
- 500ml milk
- A little salt and pepper
- 100g Heritage cheese, grated
- 1 jar pesto sauce
- A little fresh spinach, finely chopped
- Boil the pasta in a saucepan over the hob until soft (this should take around 10 minutes). Drain.
- While the pasta is boiling, in a frying pan melt the butter and combine with the flour. Add the milk and stir thoroughly to form a smooth sauce.
- Add two or three large dollops of pesto along with the salt and pepper and fresh spinach. The mixture should be a light green, and very creamy!
- Combine the sauce with the pasta and heap into bowls. Ta-da!
- Back To Recipes -