How To Make The Perfect Batch of Cheesy, Fluffy Pizza Puffs
What are pizza puffs? If you just imagine, a fluffy, cheesy, bite-sized, muffin-like pizza, you’re most of the way there.
Pizza puffs are the perfect, moorish finger food - and a great accompaniment to any party. Grab the simple, seven-step recipe below.
- 100g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 190ml whole milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 100g mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 60g pizza sauce (or tomato puree)
- Preheat the oven to 190°C. Grease a mini muffin tray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, garlic powder and baking powder and whisk in the milk and egg.
- Stir in the mozzarella and let it stand for 10 minutes.
- Stir the batter and divide among the mini-muffin cups.
- Bake until puffed and golden. This should take about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, warm the pizza sauce on the hob.
- Serve the puffs with the pizza sauce for dipping.
Looking for more party sides? Get mini again with these bitesized burgers!.
Having a pizza party? We’ve got some more inspiration for pizzas too, of course. Make yours a night in with friends and family with a pizza fakeaway!