- 1 pack Quorn low fat sausages
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 100g pasta shells, wholemeal if possible
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 4 tbsp good quality red pesto
- A handful of rocket leaves, roughly chopped into bite sized pieces
- Brush the peppers with half of the oil and place under a hot grill. Cook until the skin is blackened and charred 10 - 15 minutes.
- Remove skins, cores, seeds and cut into strips.
- Cook the pasta according to pack instructions, crumbling the stock cube into the cooking water, drain and cool.
- With the remaining oil cook the Quorn sausages according to the pack instructions. Cool and slice diagonally.
- Toss the sausages, pesto, pasta, peppers and rocket together, season to taste and serve immediately.
- Back To Recipes -