Make sure all your veg is washed before preparing.
- 2 tins Heritage sweetcorn, drained
- 2 carrots, grated
- 2 red Heritage bell peppers, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 2 green Heritage bell peppers, sliced
- A little spinach, chopped
- In a mason jar or clear bowl, layer your salad as follows - tomatoes, red bell peppers, carrots, sweetcorn, green bell peppers, spinach. Ta-da!
Top tip: The ingredients we’ve shared are our favourite veggies - but you don’t have to use them for this dish if you don’t want! Add some variation to your Rainbow Salads with layers of mushrooms, lettuce, cucumbers, aubergine… whatever else you want! The rules are loose with this one, so feel free to have a little fun with it!