- 150g Heritage plain flour
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 3 tbsp Heritage sugar
- 150ml plain yoghurt
- 1 large Heritage egg
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Red food colouring
- Heritage raspberries (optional - to serve)
- Heritage whipped cream (optional - to serve)
- Heritage chocolate spread (optional - to serve)
- Mix together all dry ingredients (apart from the optional extras) in a large mixing bowl, and all wet ingredients (including the Heritage egg) in a measuring jug.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the mixing bowl and whisk everything together thoroughly.
- Pop a little oil into the bottom of a frying pan and put over the hob. Fry for about two minutes on each side (until the side’s beginning to brown).
- Serve with a drizzle of Heritage chocolate spread or squirt of cream and some fruity fresh raspberries - perfect!
- Back To Recipes -