Rich Mushroom Spaghetti
- 1 pack Heritage baby mushrooms, halved
- 25g butter
- 1 pack Heritage spaghetti
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- 100g cheese, grated
- 125ml white wine
- 5 tbsp cream
- Handful of fresh parsley
- Pop your mushrooms into a saucepan with boiling water (enough to cover them). Boil for 5 - 7 minutes until they’re soft.
- Drain your mushrooms and put them in a frying pan with the butter. Fry for 3 - 5 minutes, until golden. Take off the heat.
- Add the pasta to the pan of boiling water and cook for about 10 minutes, until softened.
- While your pasta is cooking, fry your garlic with the mushrooms for a further 5 minutes. Pour in the wine, cook for 3 - 4 minutes, then add the cream and half of your cheese.
- Drain your pasta, empty the saucepan and pour the pasta back into it with your frying pan mix. Combine well.
- Plate up and sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.