- 2 Heritage chicken breasts
- 1 tub of Dolmio Carbonara Sauce
- 4 Heritage potatoes, cut into quarters
- Courgette, thickly sliced
- Some Heritage Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Coriander, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Over the hob, boil your potatoes for a couple of minutes, until they are a little soft. Drain and transfer them to a bowl, along with the courgette.
- Toss them with some oil, coriander, salt and pepper. Transfer them to a deep baking dish.
- Now for the chicken! Rub salt and pepper over the breasts, then pop in a baking tray and drizzle with oil. Roast for 25 - 30 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through.
- Heat up half a jar of Dolmio Carbonara Sauce, and drizzle over the top of the chicken (and a little over the veg) for a gorgeous, finishing flavour!
- Back To Recipes -