Rock 'n' Roll School Lunch Wraps
- 2 Heritage tortilla wraps
- 4 slices Heritage Carvery cooked ham
- 2 Heritage salad tomatoes
- Handful of Heritage grated mature cheddar
- Lay out the tortillas on a flat surface.
- Place 2 slices of ham in the middle of each one then the slices of tomato and sprinkle on the cheese.
- Starting at one end, roll up as tightly as you can.
- Wrap each tortilla in kitchen foil or clingfilm and twist the ends to seal.
These will keep in the fridge for up to 3 days - that’s a few days’ lunch sorted!