- 3 tins salmon
- Some Heritage Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 small Heritage cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 4 medium Heritage onions chopped
- Some Heritage mixed herbs
- 6 bread buns
- In a bowl, combine the salmon, cucumber, onions and herbs. Mix together.
- Divide into six equal portions and shape each into three inch patties of medium thickness.
- Place on a plate and refrigerate, until ready to fry.
- Pop some Heritage Virgin Olive Oil in a pan and fry each burger, turning once. Approximately, you'll need to cook them for 5 - 6 minutes per side.
- About one minute before the burgers are ready, place the bun halves, cut sides down, on the barbecue, and toast lightly.
- Back To Recipes -