- 8 wooden skewers
- 600g Heritage lamb rump steaks
- 3 Heritage red onions
- 175g Heritage cherry tomatoes
- Dried Heritage mint
- 1 Heritage lemon
- A good glug of olive oil
- Soak your wooden skewers for 20 minutes in warm water.
- Cut the lamb in 5 cm pieces. Slice each of the onions into 6 wedges. Place everything into a baking tray, adding the cherry tomatoes.
- Place the ingredients alternately onto the skewers making sure the meat is covered in the oil, lemon and mint.
- Preheat the barbecue or grill. The kebabs should be grilled for approximately 8 minutes until evenly cooked.
- Back To Recipes -