- 1 tbsp Heritage Vegetable Oil
- 1 onion, thickly sliced
- 8 Cumberland sausages
- 1 fat garlic clove, crushed
- 2 x 400g cans kidney beans in
- Chilli sauce
- 2 - 3 sprigs curly parsley, chopped
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan. Cook the onion and sausages over a fairly-high heat for 8 - 10 minutes, turning the sausages often so they brown all over.
- Add the garlic to the pan with the kidney beans and their sauce. Half-fill one of the cans with water, swirl and then add this to the pan. Stir everything together and bring to the boil.
- Turn down to simmer and cook for 10 minutes, or until the sausages are cooked through.
- Season and sprinkle with the parsley.
- Back To Recipes -