- 1 pack Heritage chicken breasts, diced
- A little Heritage Virgin Olive Oil
- 220g Heritage pasta of choice
- Old El Paso Fajita Cooking Sauce
- 2 red peppers, chopped
- Small tin of sweetcorn
- Tin of Kidney beans
- A little Heritage cheese, grated
- Brown chicken in oil over hob for 10 minutes, or until cooked.
- Add fajita cooking sauce, peppers, sweetcorn and kidney beans (cooked and drained). Cook for 5 - 7 minutes until the mix is bubbling, then bring down to a simmer.
- Cook pasta in boiling water in separate saucepan following instructions on pack. Drain.
- Pour your sauce over pasta and stir through. Cook together for about 2 - 3 minutes. Stir through grated cheese and serve.
- Back To Recipes -