How To Make The Perfect Thai Green Chicken Curry
Full of flavour, this fragrant curry is quick and easy to make. Perfect for lunch or dinner, it’s a dish everyone will love. Perfect served with rice, this creamy dish won’t disappoint.
- 2 x 400g cans coconut milk
- 2 heaped tbsp green curry paste
- 500g skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 100ml chicken stock, plus extra if necessary
- 1-2 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tsp light muscovado sugar
- 4 kaffir lime leaves
- 50g fine green beans, halved
- 100g baby aubergines, diced
- To make the curry, open the cans of coconut milk and spoon the thick cream into a large frying pan. Cook it slowly, stirring all the time, until it reduces to a thick paste. Add the green curry paste and cook for 1 - 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken and stir until well coated in the paste.
- Slowly add the coconut water remaining in the cans and the chicken stock.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and cook over a medium heat for about 10 minutes until the chicken is cooked through, adding more stock if necessary.
- Serve with Thai fragrant rice.