The Perfect Vegetable Stir Fry With Uncle Ben’s Sweet and Sour Sauce Recipe
Veggie stir fry: a meat-free treat bursting with flavours. This simple, two-step recipe uses Uncle Ben’s Sweet and Sour Sauce to create a nutritious dish that is perfect for keeping that health kick on track, or perhaps even for celebrating Chinese New Year!
- A healthy dollop of Uncle Ben’s Sweet and Sour Sauce
- Heritage Vegetable Stir Fry
- 2 finely diced spring onions
- 1 tbsp Heritage Virgin Olive Oil
- A dash of salt
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan for 1 - 2 minutes.
- Add the veg and toss it in your Uncle Ben’s sauce and salt. Mix well. Cook for 4 - 5 minutes until the veg is tender and sizzling.
On a health-kick, but short of time? You might want to give some of these recipes a whirl - we’ve pulled together four delicious 10-minute dinners - they prove that healthy living doesn't have to be expensive, difficult or time-consuming!
Looking for more stir-fry inspiration, perhaps? We’ve got you covered.