WIN with Cadbury this Easter
Be in with a chance to WIN with Cadbury's this Easter.
For terms & conditions to be in with a chance to win with Cadbury's this Easter please see below, and as always, good luck!
Selected Nisa stores only. GB, 18+. Find a winning ticket in a 5-pack box of Cadbury Creme Eggs & email the address on the winning ticket to claim your Prize. Tickets randomly distributed among 5-pack boxes of Cadbury Creme Eggs between 17/02/2021 and 04/04/2021. Main Prize: 1 x £400 John Lewis voucher code for kitchen aid & Creme Egg cookbook cookbook. Runner Up Prizes: 9 x £50 Cadbury celebration Easter basket & Creme Egg cookbook. Prizes to be claimed by 5pm on 04/06/2021. Proof of packaging and winning ticket will be required. See https://www.nisalocally.co.uk for full T&Cs. Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.
Long-term Terms & Conditions
1. Entry is open only to residents of Great Britain, aged 18 and over. Directors, management and employees (and the immediate families of directors, management and employees) of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
2. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
3. Purchase is necessary. Internet access and a valid email address are required to claim your Prize if you win.
4. Promotion Period: The promotion distribution period begins at 00.01 GMT on 17 February 2021 and closes at 23.59 BST on 04 April 2021.
5. Claim by Date: All claims must be made by 17:00 BST on 04 June 2021.
6. How to Enter: Purchase a 5-pack box of Cadbury Creme Eggs from any Nisa retailer advertising the promotion in-store during the Promotion Period to enter. A total of 10 winning tickets will be fairly and randomly distributed amongst stocks of 5-pack boxes of Cadbury Creme Egg under the supervision of PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service. Winners will be required to keep their winning tickets as proof to validate winning the Prize.
7. How to Claim: If on opening your 5-pack box of Cadbury Creme Eggs, you find that you have found a winning ticket, then follow the instructions on the ticket to claim your Prize via email (“Prize Acceptance”). The e-mail address will be printed on the ticket. Keep this ticket and the packaging , we will need to have it to validate your claim. When you email, you will be asked to answer a series of verification questions including the unique code on the wrapper , the retailer it was purchased from, plus the date and location of purchase. If entrants are unable to pass the verification checks, it will be to the discretion of the Promoter as to whether a Prize is issued.
8. The Prizes: The Prizes vary depending on the participating store where you purchase your winning egg from and are as follows:
- a. 1 winner will win 1 x £400 John Lewis online voucher code to be used to purchase a kitchen aid of the winner’s choice and 1 x Creme Egg cookbook;
- b. 9 winners will each win 1 x £50 Cadbury celebration Easter basket and 1 x Creme Egg cookbook.
9. Further Prize Details and Conditions:
a. John Lewis online voucher codes are subject to terms and conditions found at: https://www.johnlewis.com/customer-services/shopping-with-us/terms-and-conditions.
b. John Lewis online voucher codes will be emailed to the winner.
c. The Promoter is not responsible for any lost or stolen John Lewis online voucher codes.
d. Purchases made using the John Lewis online voucher code may be subject to postage charges.
e. No refund will be given if the winner does not use the full value of the John Lewis online voucher code.
10. All winning tickets have been made available to be won in a fair and random process, overseen for your complete confidence by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service.
11. Once eligibility of a Prize is confirmed and the Prize is accepted, it will be posted to the address provided by the winner during Prize Acceptance. Please allow 28 days for fulfilment. In the unlikely event that a Prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, winners will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing Nisaluckyticket@promowinners.com In the event that a winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the Prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
12. All Prize claims must be received by the Claim by Date of 17:00 BST on 04 June 2021. Those received after this date will be void.
13. An entry must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion and in accordance with these Terms & Conditions. Third party, spam and bulk entries will not be accepted. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions, and may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
14. Entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any gift entitlement will be void.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. For the avoidance of doubt, it is the responsibility of the participant to check junk/spam to ensure they are in receipt of promotional communication. The Promoter is not responsible for an entrant making a late claim on their win if this email is missed for any reason.
16. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the claim line.
17. The winners must, at the Promoter’s request, submit their winning ticket as part of verification of their Prize.
18. Winners may be asked to participate in all reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the Prize, free of charge, and/or asked whether the Promoter can use their name and image in promotional material including on social media. Winners have the right to refuse this request and agreement is not a condition of Prize acceptance.
19. If a winning ticket is found by a person under the age of 16, the Prize must be claimed by their parent or legal guardian in the above manner.
20. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
21. Transferability of winning ticket: Winning tickets must not be sold for commercial gain in any way, including on online auction sites. If the Promoter becomes aware that a winning ticket has been made available for sale, bought, or sold the Promoter reserves the right to refuse to redeem the winning ticket without payment of compensation to the entrant who submits the relevant winning ticket for verification as a valid win.
22. The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash (where retailer vouchers are the Prize) or any other form of compensation. In the event for any reason the Prize winners do not take an element of the Prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the Prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash (where retailer vouchers are the Prize) nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the Prize. If for any reason a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another Prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
23. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, or there is any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
24. If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be disqualified. The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach, or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prize(s) has/have been awarded.
25. Provided no objection is received, the surname and county of the winners will be made available to anyone who requests them by writing to JS11289 Cadbury Nisa Easter CPP, PO box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF, within 3 months of the Claim by Date. In the event they win, winners may request their surname and county are not published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by emailing Nisaluckyticket@promowinners.com. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
26. The personal information provided by entrants will only be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion, and in accordance with the Promoter's Data Privacy Notice which can be found at www.cadbury.co.uk/privacy. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion or communicating with entrants. The Promoter shall comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998, the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and any successor legislation or other applicable law.
27. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
28. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
29. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
The Promoter is Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch whose address is at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.