- Careers at Nisa
- Trials Manager
Job ID: 2100002K
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 plus benefits
Hours per Week: 40
Closing date: 26-01-2021
Based remotely with occasional visits to Scunthorpe
We’re looking for a trials manager to join us, as part of the central operations team at Nisa. Following a hugely successful 2020 for Nisa, this role will be playing an integral part in the 5-year strategy moving into the future for Nisa. It’s a high profile and impactful role, working directly for the head of central operations, and if you can bring us the leadership we’re after, we can offer you the chance to develop a career and be part of something exciting at a phenomenal time for us.
You’ll drive the delivery of the trials and pilots annual plan, making sure temporary change lands well with partners with minimal impact to their business. We’ll look to you to develop and deliver trials which are robust, have clear and well-articulated measures of success, and are delivered within parameters that can clearly identify and demonstrate benefit and ROI. It’ll take excellent leadership and organisation, making sure the sequencing of the plan is such that impact on partners is minimised from a timing perspective.
What you’ll do:
- work with relevant members of the retail and sales field teams to deliver each required trial/ pilot activity within set parameters
- report trial progress and benefit assumptions to internal colleagues, within existing Governance framework
- identify, capture and document learnings from each initiative, carrying out a post implementation review process each time
- track the completion of any improvements identified making sure no similar issues are repeated in future trials
- co-ordinate and agreed clear handover to allocated business owner for transfer into BAU in line with agreed timing, benefits and business plan assumptions
- proactively share partner feedback with colleagues across the business, both during and after each trial
- participate in relevant governance meetings, to provide updates and reports
This role would suit people who have:
- experience managing projects and/or a trial plan before in some capacity, with the confidence to manage stages from concept through to delivery
- some retail knowledge and/or experience working across a multi-site environment (operationally), in a leadership type role
- a positively impactful and influential communication style, with the ability to negotiate
- the ability to prioritise balancing commercial impact, timelines and impact on people
- an eye for governance
- experience driving performance and strategic impact
- good knowledge and understanding of the Nisa Membership and their needs
The Co-op resourcing team supports Nisa recruitment as part of our ongoing partnership. Please note that although this role is being recruited by Co-op, the successful candidate will be employed by NISA.
Nisa is committed to providing a supportive working environment, and making sure you have access to great benefits, rewards and career prospects including:
- competitive salary and holidays
- health cash plan scheme
- discount on Co-op products
- company pension
Building an inclusive workplace
We’re actively building diverse teams and welcome applications from everyone. But simply having a diverse workforce is not enough. We want to create an inclusive environment, where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences and recognise the importance of our teams reflecting the communities they serve. We can also make reasonable adjustments to our interview process according to your needs.