Halloween Cake Pops: A Spooky White Chocolate Treat For The Kids
There’s only one thing better than a cake pop — a Halloween-themed one.
Get in the spirit with these delectable, tasty treats. There’s no way anyone will be able to resist the choc chip centre and white chocolate exterior of these Halloween heads-on-a-stick!
Why not get the little ones to add the scary faces on with the icing pen?
Discover our simple, step-by-step recipe below...
- 100g Heritage choc chip loaf cake
- 100g Heritage milk chocolate (melted)
- 200g Heritage white chocolate (melted)
- Icing pen to decorate
- 10 wooden skewers
- Break the loaf cake into a food processor, pour in the melted milk chocolate and whizz to combine.
- When all mixed together, use your hands to roll into about 10 balls.
- Chill for 2 hours until firm.
- Put a skewer into each ball, then spoon the white chocolate over the cake balls until completely covered.
- Chill again until the chocolate has set.
- Before serving, using the icing pens, add a face to each cake pop.