Petrifying Pasta Bake
- 300g Heritage Penne Pasta
- 1 tub Heritage Tomato & Garlic Pasta Sauce
- 1 bag Heritage Grated Mozzarella
- 3 bags Monster Munch
- 2 olives (optional)
- A little sliced cucumber (optional)
- Cook pasta in boiling water for 5 - 10 minutes, until fully softened.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Transfer the pasta to a baking dish. Pour in the Heritage Tomato & Garlic Pasta Sauce. Mix together.
- In a bowl, crush your Monster Munch and combine with the grated cheese. Sprinkle the mix thickly on top of the bake.
- Bake in the oven for 15 -20 minutes, until the cheesy, Monster Munch-y combo is a lovely golden brown.
- If using, pop an olive on either side of the back and add a little cucumber mouth to make a ghoulish pasta face!
Top tip: A little sweetcorn and chopped peppers help to veg up this fab recipe - just chuck some into the baking dish while you’re combining the cooked pasta and tomato sauce, and stir thoroughly. Yum!
Having a Halloween party? Send us a snap of your undead spread over at our Facebook or Twitter page - we’d love to see your freaky food creations, and might share them with the Nisa family (if that’s okay with you)!