How to make Thai green chicken curry
Full of flavour, this fragrant curry is quick and easy to make. Perfect for lunch or dinner, it’s a dish everyone will love. Perfect served with rice, this creamy dish won’t disappoint.
- 2 x 400g cans coconut milk
- 2 heaped tbsp green curry paste
- 500g skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 100ml chicken stock, plus extra if necessary
- 1-2 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tsp light muscovado sugar
- 4 kaffir lime leaves
- 50g fine green beans, halved
- 100g baby aubergines, diced
To make the curry, open the cans of coconut milk and spoon the thick cream into a large frying pan. Cook it slowly, stirring all the time, until it reduces to a thick paste. Add the green curry paste and cook for 1 - 2 minutes.
Add the chicken and stir until well coated in the paste.
Slowly add the coconut water remaining in the cans and the chicken stock.
Add all the remaining ingredients and cook over a medium heat for about 10 minutes until the chicken is cooked through, adding more stock if necessary.
Serve with Thai fragrant rice.