Why Join Nisa?
Discover the benefits of joining Nisa. Nisa’s award-winning support is built on more than four decades of experience.
We provide a market-leading solution to retailers which delivers unrivalled products and support as well as bespoke distribution and epos systems that will change the way you do business, for the better.
In May 2018 the Co-op completed its acquisition of Nisa Retail Limited and by working together, aim to create a shared organisation with the scale, focus and ambition to compete and win in the convenience sector.
Nisa’s objective is to create benefit, including negotiating the best deals on products, to allow its partners to compete effectively. This is possible due to the sheer power behind the group, combining the partners’ accumulated turnover with the efficiency of the supply chain.
We can think of far more reasons why you should choose to work with Nisa, but don’t just take our word for it, read the stories of members already reaping the rewards. View our case studies.
- Access to over 2,000 Co-op own brand products
- No one else offers independent retailers an own brand of such high quality and breadth of range
- Strong margins
- Over 13,000 SKUs available via Central Distribution
- Direct to Store service giving access to thousands more
- Outstanding fresh range and support
- Full planogram support
- Strong field team including retail, fresh food and store development managers
- Marketing & promotions
- Epos – Nisa Evolution system
- Retailer Academy – instore training for your staff
- Specialist Key Account Management
- Store options tailored to your needs
- Opt for Nisa fascia, dual branding or your own independent fascia
- Store formatting based on insight
- Formatting to suit all retail types
- Enhanced category management
- Dedicated store development managers
- Retailers can expect to see an average +12% sales uplift
- Overhauled digital platforms to optimises engagement with partners and customers alike
- This has seen the launch of a brand new consumer website
- The Insight team provide valuable insight for tailored offers for partners to remain competitive in their sector
- Deliveries six days a week
- 98% availability
- State of the art warehouse infrastructure
- Easier to work with
- Simplified rebate scheme
- 40% uplift in retail support team
- Nisa retailers can support local causes in their community through Nisa’s Making a Difference Locally charity.
- Funds are raised in Nisa stores via customers buying items from own brand and selected branded products which carry charitable donations from the suppliers.
- A percentage of this money then goes into a virtual fund for the store to donate to a local charity or good cause of their choice.