Creamy Chicken Korma
- 1 jar Patak’s Korma Sauce
- 1 pack Tilda’s Pure Basmati Rice
- 1 pack Heritage chicken fillets, cut into small chunks
- 1 onion, diced
- A little Heritage Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- A little coriander
- A little chilli powder
- Pop your Heritage Virgin Olive Oil into a deep pan, along with the chicken chunks, and fry on a medium heat for 10 - 12 minutes until the chicken is white and cooked through.
- Contribute the diced onion, garlic cloves and yellow pepper, and fry for a further 3 - 5 minutes until they’ve softened and are browning.
- Contribute your Patak’s Korma Sauce and herbs and cover with lid, cooking on low heat until hot and aromatic.
- While the ingredients are cooking together, boil your kettle and pour into a saucepan along with your pack of Tilda’s Basmati Rice. Boil for 5 - 10 minutes until the rice is soft.
- Serve up the rice and korma together (or in separate bowls!) and enjoy!
Top tip: We think our Chicken Korma goes especially good with Heritage Garlic and Coriander Naan Breads. Just pop them in the oven 10 minutes before serving up. Yummy.