Kung Pao Chicken
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 4 tsp Heritage Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Heritage garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- ½ red bell pepper, diced
- 1 pack Heritage chicken breasts, chopped into small pieces
- 180g roasted peanuts
- 2 Heritage spring onions, chopped
- A pinch of crushed chilli flakes
- A pinch of ginger
- Heat 1 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar and 2 tsp of your Heritage Virgin Olive Oil in a pan for a few minutes - then, throw in your Heritage chicken and fry until it’s cooked through. This should take about 10 minutes.
- Pop remaining oil into another pan and fry with chilli flakes, ginger and peppers, until the peppers have softened slightly. Combine with garlic and chicken and stir together for another 5 minutes.
- Add the remaining 2 tbsp soy sauce, 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar and roasted peanuts - cook together, stirring thoroughly to make sure everything is evenly coated by the glaze, for another 5 minutes.
- Pop into a bowl and sprinkle the chopped spring onions on top. Yum!
Got a taste for cooking Chinese food? Have a go at the recipes in our Chinese fakeaway selection!