Skip to content

Ramsden International support local mental health charity

Ramsden International supported Mind North East Lincolnshire with a donation of £250 recently, towards the mental health advice and support they provide to the local community.

Mind North East Lincolnshire exists to make sure anyone with a mental health problem in Grimsby and Cleethorpes has somewhere to turn for advice and support. As well as helping people to enhance their quality of life, Mind also supports them to engage in meaningful activities within a community setting with social and emotional support.

The charity was chosen by Ramsden International’s Seasonal/Trading Executive, Nikolas Alexakis, after tragically losing friends to mental health issues.

Nikolas said: “I feel that mental health awareness is not taken as seriously as it should be, as suicide is the biggest killer of young males in the UK.

“It is a cause close to my heart as I have had friends suffer/commit suicide in recent months so I feel like every donation, no matter how big or small, will make some kind of lasting difference within the local community.”

Ramsden International support local mental health charity
I feel that mental health awareness is not taken as seriously as it should be