Social Media Policy
Our Social Media Community Guidelines
We are here to answer your questions and enquiries Monday - Friday (excluding Bank Holidays), between 9am and 5:30pm. If we receive your enquiry outside of these hours, we will aim to get back to you the next working day.
We aim to create a positive, respectful environment and expect anyone engaging with us on social media to be courteous towards the Nisa social media team and other customers. Comments and posts must not:
- Contain private information belonging to yourself or others, such as your contact details or address
- Be illegal or unlawful
- Be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading
- Be libellous, false, harassing or threatening. We expect everyone to treat each other (including the Nisa Social Team) with respect
- Be fraudulent or have fraudulent purpose
- Infringe any third party's legal rights (such as copyright, moral right, trade mark, design or other intellectual property right)
- Be obscene, offensive, explicit, promote violence or promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
- Constitute as spam or features advertising links encouraging traffic to external websites
We will keep these terms in mind when responding to you too. We reserve the right to remove any posts we feel infringes on Nisa’s social media policy.
Removal of Posts
On occasion, we may deem is necessary to remove posts which do not adhere to our community guidelines, and which may also:
- Cause offence
- Incite hate
- Are published repeatedly (spam)
- Link to other companies or websites not related to Nisa Local
If we’re unable to remove your posts or block your account from engaging with us, we may report your account to the relevant social media network.
The personal information you provide will only be used for the purpose of conducting our competitions and information requests. On occasion, we may disclose your personal information to our contractors and agents to assist in conducting competitions or information requests.
Your information will be retained for a reasonable period of time, in line with its intended use, before being deleted.
You can request access, amendments or the deletion of the personal information Nisa Local holds about you by contacting Nisa Retail Limited, Waldo Way, Normanby Enterprise Park, Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire, DN15 9GE or by emailing our DPO.
We take all complaints very seriously. Our social media team work closely with colleagues from our customer service team to ensure your complaints are dealt with as quickly and efficiently as possible. To speak to our customer team directly, please email consumer services
All offers are subject to availability at selected stores. Please visit our offers page for all our latest deals.
Charity Donation Requests
If you would like to enquire about charitable donations (prizes or other) please contact your local store and ask them how Nisa's Make a Difference Locally charity can help.
Winners should allow 28 working days for delivery of the prize from receipt of notification that he/she is a winner. If your prize has not arrived during this time please send us a private message or email consumer services