Franchise with Co-op
Become a Co-op franchisee partner and enjoy the benefits.
The Co-op Franchise partner proposition can offer you an established brand for your location giving you the benefits of partnering with the leading convenience retailer. Co-op is actively recruiting partners with purpose, giving likeminded retailers the opportunity to explore a truly unique proposition through a well-established business model.
Why choose an award winning Co-op Franchise?
Providing much more than access to our Co-op own brand product range.
Your Co-op stores will look, feel and operate just like Co-op’s own stores in over 2000 locations across the UK. With our extensive store level support and technology, you, as our partner will be able to leave the day to day store operational decisions behind and concentrate on growing your store network.
This is a unique proposition for independent retailers who share Co-op’s values and principles to become part of the Co-op community.
The benefits of becoming a Co-op franchise partner with us are outstanding:
- Strong sales growth
- Market leading technology and operating systems
- Full planograming
- Sophisticated auto-replenishment systems
- Continuous end to end support from retail experts
- Ongoing training and support
- Unique membership proposition
- Full in-store marketing package included
- Continuous improvement
- A brand that customers trust
Get our brochure below for more information.
Is becoming a Co-op Franchise partner right for you?
- Aligned to our values and ethical principles
- A desire to concentrate on growing your store network
- Proven operational capabilities
- A focus on customers, colleagues and communities
Do you have a suitable store?
- Minimum 2000 sq ft sales area
- 1000 sq ft warehouse
- Highly visible location
- Easy access
- Parking for 10 vehicles
Co-op’s location assessment team will review all locations to assess suitability for Co-op franchise.
If you wish to apply for a Co-op franchise please complete the form below and submit.
(Fields marked with * are mandatory)