Easy Easter bonnet craft for kids
Easter bonnets are all about celebrating Spring and make a very fashionable accessory while scoffing your Easter eggs. This easy craft is friendly for the littlest of kids and is a great way to keep them occupied in half term!
What you'll need:
- 1 straw bonnet or hat
- PVA glue
- Artificial flowers
- Pom-pom Easter chicks
- Polystyrene eggs
1. Help your child cut a strip of ribbon long enough to go around the band of the bonnet. Glue into place.
2. If the artificial flowers are in a bunch, carefully trim them off the stems so that you have a collection of loose flowers.
3. Affix the flowers to the brim of the bonnet using PVA glue.
4. Glue on the polystyrene eggs. For extra decoration, you can paint or colour in the eggs beforehand.
5. Take the pom-pom Easter chicks and glue them to the bonnet.
6. Add any other decorations you see fit, then leave to completely dry before wearing.
Your bonnet is now Easter ready!