Halloween Bloodbath Punchbowl: Simple Red Wine and Cointreau Party Cocktail
Hosting a Halloween party? Looking to get into the spooky spirit? Your guests will be suitably scared if you can serve up some alcoholic blood…
Grab the red wine, cointreau and — if you’re looking to get extra scary — a latex glove. A few simple steps later, you’ll have a punchbowl of the most delicious, red wine blood you'll ever taste, complete with a floating hand!
- 1 Latex glove
- Water (enough to fill latex glove)
- 2 bottles Heritage red wine
- 620ml Heritage soda water
- 620ml Freshly squeezed orange juice
- 85ml Cointreau
- 3 tbsp Brown sugar
- 2 Heritage Oranges, thinly sliced
- 2 Heritage Lemons, thinly sliced
- 2 Heritage Limes, thinly sliced
- The night before, fill the latex glove with water and tie it up like you would a balloon then freeze overnight.
- In a large punch bowl combine the red wine, soda water, orange juice, cointreau, brown sugar and fruit slices.
- Stir and add the frozen ice-hand (latex glove removed!)